Thursday 3 December 2009

Make it More Interesting

My beautiful butterfly charm bracelet sold today. I will be making another similar tothis one. Well I do like to make them all slightly different!

The great thing about these glass pearls is that the colour goes with just about anything. They also pick up the colour you're wearing, which make the piece versatile. I feel this is important when buying jewellery.

I love being able to buy a piece of jewellery that I can wear whenever and with whatever I like.

I noticed today I have two followers. Welcome to my blog spot.

I don' find enough time to post blogs, but I promise to make them a little more interesting when I do.

My TO DO list for tomorrow is to start posting featured sellers from Folksy. I will start with my favourite list and see how many I can do with the time allowing. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment